This fall I’ll be embarking on a solo house show tour.
There’s one thing though-I want you to bring food to share! I want to try your best, most mouthwatering dishes- the kind passed down through battered cookbooks, the recipes you’ve sworn to keep secret.
The Super Club Tour is about good music, great food and amazing company.
In order to make this happen, I need a few people willing to share their homes. I’ll be in the Midwest in September, the West Coast in October, and the East Coast in November. If you are interested in hosting a Supper Club show, here are some questions:
- How big is your living room? Can 30-50 people fit comfortably?
- Is there enough parking for 20-30 cars?
- Is it okay to make some noise? The show won’t be amplified, but I don’t want to upset the neighbors.
- Are you okay with hosting a potluck? I’ll spring for bio-degradable plates and utensils, so no big pile of dishes for you. Still, there will probably be a bit of clean up involved.
- Is alcohol okay? Some folks may want to bring beer (hopefully homebrew!) or a bottle of wine. I will of course ask everyone to drink responsibly and treat your home with respect.
- Do you have a small table where I can put merch?
- Can you check everyone’s ID at the door and match it to a list we’ll send you? All ticket sales will be online, so no need to handle cash or sales at the door.
Interested? Attach a couple photos of your living room and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your city/state. I’m excited to hit the road, meet some new folks, play some songs, and enjoy amazing food. See you soon!