Interested in hosting a show? Here are a few questions for you:
- How big is your living room? Can 30-50 people fit comfortably? Maybe a backyard and something indoors as a backup (backyard shows have been really fun!)
- Is there enough parking for 20-30 cars?
- Is it okay to make some noise? The show won’t be amplified, but I don’t want to upset the neighbors.
- Are you okay with hosting a potluck? I’ll spring for bio-degradable plates and utensils, so no big pile of dishes for you. Still, there will probably be a bit of clean up involved.
- Is alcohol okay? Some folks may want to bring beer (hopefully homebrew!) or a bottle of wine. I will of course ask everyone to drink responsibly and treat your home with respect.
- Do you have a small table where I can put merch?
- Can you check everyone’s ID at the door and match it to a list we’ll send you? All ticket sales will be online, so no need to handle cash or sales at the door.
Doors will be at 6:30, show starts at 7:30, and everyone out of your house by 10 (unless you state otherwise).
Still interested? Attach a couple photos of your living room and email me: Jeremy.